Ingredients for koftas:
- Boneless chicken diced 1 kg
- onion paste 2 tbsp(put one large onion in the chopper and chop it in a paste WITHOUT WATER)
- 2-3 large green chillies finely chopped
- cilantro finely chopped 3-4 tbsp
- ginger finely chopped 1 tbsp(chop it like onion in the chopper but without a single drop of water)
- thick cream 3 tbsp
- cornflour 3 tbsp
- salt to taste
- red chili flakes 2 tsp
- all spices powder(garam masala powder) 2 tsp or less
-Wash the chicken, drain thoroughly and then pat dry with a clean cloth. Then mince it well in chopper.
-Mix in the spices well so that all the spices get incorporated and make small to medium sized balls. And refrigerate for at least an hour.
-In a large frying pan on high heat, add 1-2 tbsp. of oil. When the … Continue reading