- 750g Chicken (cut into 1/2 inch cubes)
- Flour 2tbsp
- Corn flour 1tbsp
- Baking powder 1/4th tsp
- White pepper powder 1/4th tsp
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp
- salt 1/4th tsp
- egg 1
- Oil for deep frying
For the sauce:
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp garlic finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger finely chopped
- 4 tomatoes (pureed in a blender with or without skin as u wish)
- 1 tsp red chili flakes (optional)
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 heaped tbsp corn flour
-Mix all the ingredients in the chicken and marinade it for half hour.
-Heat oil in a pan for deep frying. Then deep fry the chicken till it gets golden brown and keep aside.
-In a separate saucepan or wok, heat the oil. … Continue reading
All my family loves this salad. We always prepare it because it is easy to make it and it is also very delicious. The best thing is that it does not take a lot of your time.
Ingredients you will need:
- 3 cups of cooked chicken meat coarsely chopped
- 2 cooked potatoes
- 2 cups of peas
- 2 cups of grated cheese
- 1 cup of ham
- 2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 10 Tbsp mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
Prepare all of the salad ingredients and toss them together in a large bowl. Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix it well and then put it in the fridge for 15 minutes. After that you are ready to enjoy the salad.
Ingredients for koftas:
- Boneless chicken diced 1 kg
- onion paste 2 tbsp(put one large onion in the chopper and chop it in a paste WITHOUT WATER)
- 2-3 large green chillies finely chopped
- cilantro finely chopped 3-4 tbsp
- ginger finely chopped 1 tbsp(chop it like onion in the chopper but without a single drop of water)
- thick cream 3 tbsp
- cornflour 3 tbsp
- salt to taste
- red chili flakes 2 tsp
- all spices powder(garam masala powder) 2 tsp or less
-Wash the chicken, drain thoroughly and then pat dry with a clean cloth. Then mince it well in chopper.
-Mix in the spices well so that all the spices get incorporated and make small to medium sized balls. And refrigerate for at least an hour.
-In a large frying pan on high heat, add 1-2 tbsp. of oil. When the … Continue reading