- Potatoes – 9 units;
- Flour – 3 tablespoons (without tuber);
- Egg – 1 pc;
- Onion (small) – 1 pc., or a third of the average size onion;
- Sunflower oil – add each pan when frying, about 1 tablespoon;
- Salt – 1 teaspoon;
- Pepper to taste.
It turns 25 pancakes average value for this recipe.
- Potatoes wash, peel and rinse with water;
- Onion peel and grate;
- Rub the potatoes in a food processor, puree in the raw;
- Raw mashed potatoes add grated onion, egg, salt, pepper and stir.
Heat the pan and then fry over medium heat. Spread a tablespoon of the mixture into the pan, smoothing in a flat cake. In a frying pan with 1 foot in diameter includes 5-6 pancakes.
Fry from 1.5 to 2 minutes on each side.
Draniky is delicious served with a sour cream dip.