Try my brilliant energy drink!
- Milk – 350 g
- Milk powder – 1 tablespoon
- Cottage cheese – 80 grams
- Jam – 1 teaspoon
- Peanuts – 2 tablespoons
- The chocolate or cocoa – 10 grams
- Sugar or glucose – 1 teaspoon
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Banana – half
- Coconut – 2 teaspoon
You should get half a litre or a little over.
- Peanut grind in a coffee grinder
- Chocolate grind in a food processor
- Pour into a glass of milk mixer
- In milk add milled peanuts and chocolate. As well as all the other ingredients
- Mix well, about 20 seconds
Tip: You can heat the milk, if you are afraid chill throat.
Drink after a workout. Effect in strength gains guaranteed.